Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden's Dead!

Most people would grieve over a loss but America is celebrating.  The man responsible for our countries pain inflicting terrorist attack, 9-11, was killed on May 1, 2011.  Personally, I think he deserved to die considering he took the lives of so many loved Americans. 

During 9-11 I was in kindergarten.  I don't remember anything about it, but my mom does.  She claims her friend called her while she was in the shower and told her to turn on the news.  I don't know anyone that was killed but citizens of my town have.

I find it annoying that he was living in luxury for ten years.  It surprises me that it took us 10 years to find him.  It also shocks me that no one killed him during the ten years.

It also shocks me to see soooo many people around the world celebrating his death.  Some are worried that his people are going to retaliate. There are many different stories about how he died.

No comments:

Post a Comment