Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

3O Goals, #4 Leave it Behind - Stress

There are many ways I relieve stress in my life.

I have my little brother walk on my back to crack it.  After he gets off my back it feels much better and I feel more relaxed than I did.

If something in my life is causing me stress I usually go to a friend for advice or to "vent".  I make sure I trust the person so that no one else will know about it.  I have friends that live close to me so sometimes I hang out with them and that usually gets my mind off what I'm stressed about.

Sometimes I go for walks.  The fresh air feels good in my lungs and it lets me clear my thoughts.  It's also great exercise if I stay out for a while.  There's also a park that's a twenty minute walk from my house so sometimes I go there too.

There are times when I might not be able to go out.  There are also times I can't get in contact with my friends or I don't feel like talking to anyone.  In that case I listen to my music very loudly whether it's on my iPod or off my laptop in my room.

If I get too stressed out I usually get headaches so I will take a nap in my room for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment