Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How should the end of the school year end?

The post Mr. Larkin posted talked about how senior year should end since students sometimes finish their requirements early. I understand why they end requirements early and I don't understand why adults seem to complain why the last few months of school for seniors are "too fun".  They worked for four years and met their requirements so I think they should have a break before getting spit out onto their own.

I'm only a freshman so I don't really know how seniors end their years, but I think it depends on the student.  I have another three years of high school to go and I already know the school system is going to change while I'm here.  I already know this because we're getting iPads next year.

I would like to end my senior year on a good note.  Like every average student I hope that it is fun.  I know I'd be good at performing pranks on friends and I'm already excited for prom and parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment