Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Google Cars Drive Themselves!

Since I've been using computers since I was little I know that they all have glitches and what not.  I would not trust a self driving car at all.  If their is a problem in all of their cars then a large amount of people won't be able to drive.  If they can't drive then they cant work, go shopping, etc.

I agree with one comment from this website.  Someone said "forget the human brain, google has little use for educating the human being, their version of progress human evolution is to delegate all responsibility to THEIR technology".  Google isn't teaching humans, if anything it's dumbing us down.  As a community we aren't learning anything from new technology being created by others, and maybe even one day by other machines.

Self driving cars also take the fun and excitement out of learning how to drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment