Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

3O Goal , #17 Tell Your Story

There are a couple moments of my life that I am most proud of.  The impact on my life that I'm most proud of is my cheerleading career.  I went to Orlando, Florida for the National Competition for five consecutive years.  My first year I competed in Florida my team came in fourth place.  The following year I came in second.  In 2007 I came in 1st place and won the Spirit Award.  That same year was the 20th annual National Competition held in Florida.  We were awarded with plaques, ribbons, and even a beautiful leather jacket.  The following two years I came in third place.

In my room I have every award I've won from cheerleading, so the shelves are pretty cluttered!

Cheerleading taught me that success comes with hard work.  I have experienced how great success has felt.  That's why I now coach younger girls so that one day maybe they can feel what I've felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment