Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Conflict Minerals

Today in class we watched a video about Conflict Minerals.  I'm surprised that the world we live in today wouldn't take action in stopping the madness.  I am also shocked that Congo's government isn't taking action either.  I am also surprised that the gang hasn't tried to take over its own or other countries.  I think that the government should shut them down or imprison whoever is in charge.  I also think all who are involved should be imprisoned too.

I am sorry to say that I haven't found out about this until today, but if I just found out, imagine how many people still don't know.  I think it is even worse that they use sexual force, such as rape, to scare their people just for money. 
But this situation some how ties to how we should treat misbehaving children.  We are "rewarding" the people killing millions by giving them our money, when really we shouldn't because of the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment